Skip to content ↓



Please see our admissions policy here.

How do I apply for a place in Year 7?

The Academy’s admission arrangements follow the guidance contained in the East Riding of Yorkshire Schools guide for parents. All parents must apply to their home authority.

East Riding residents may apply online on using the quick link ‘Apply for a School Place’. Those East Riding parents who choose not to apply online will receive an application form from the Authority.

Admission Arrangements for the 2022-23 School Year

The Local Governing Board of Holderness Academy & Sixth Form College, part of The Consortium Academy Trust, determined the admission arrangements for the 2022-2023 school year on 19 October 2020. 

Year 7 Intake 

From September 2022 the Academy will have a published admission number (PAN) of 270 students.

Visiting Arrangements

An open evening is held in the Autumn term every year for prospective parents and their children to tour the Academy and meet with students and staff. The date of the open evening is advertised in advance of the event. Parents are welcome to visit at alternative times. Please contact the main Academy reception to arrange a visit.

In-Year Admissions

Applications for in-year admissions are managed by the Schools’ Admissions Team, County Hall, Beverley, HU17 9BA. The Admissions Team can be contacted on 01482 392100 or emailed at  . Further information can be found here.

Sixth Form Admissions

We welcome applications from all prospective students. Please contact us via email for further information: