How to access Remote Learning information
Following feedback from students and parents, a Google Slides presentation has been developed, acting as a central reference point for information relating to Remote Learning. This includes website links, username and password information as well as information for all subject tasks.
To access this information, please select the following link:
Year 11 - Sixth Form Transition Bridging Work
We would like to request that Year 11 students work through introductory material for the EPQ along with the ‘Step Future’ guide sent recently by Mr Wilson. We want to give you plenty of time to get to grips with this new material.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us; we are on hand to support in any way that we can. For those who have made an application to the Sixth Form, we will be sharing subject specific transition material in the coming weeks, allowing you to put your newly developed study skills to the test!
The latest material can be found under Google Drive > _Student Resources > Sixth Form > Generic Transition Work Y11 (or by clicking this direct link). Please note you will need to sign in with your HA G Suite account.
Contacting the Academy
If you need to contact the academy you can do so by emailing us at:
- firstname.lastname@example.org - if you have any enquiries about work set online
- email@example.com - if your child experiences any technical issues with online learning access
- firstname.lastname@example.org - for general enquiries
- email@example.com - for attendance queries and advice
- firstname.lastname@example.org - to confirm the contact details we hold for you
If you have limited access to the Internet please contact email@example.com to request students' work in paper form.